July 3, 2011

Blogger Award 2011

Konnichiwa!



Today while I was checking out my friend, Jillian's blog, I was surprised that she gave me an award for 'the young makeup guru'.

I don't really think I deserve that title compared to many other make up artist out there. But I'll give my best to achieve that since she has acknowledge me so. Haha!






RULES:
1)Say thank you to someone who give you this award
2)Write about someone who give you this award
3)Write about yourself
4)Give this award to your 9 blogger-friends




1) Thank you Jillian for giving me this award! I'm so happy! \(^^)/



2) Jilian is a good friend that I met through Angel on Facebook. I guess we love cosplay and to talk about blogs that's why we're able to talk about it. She is one of the blogger friends that I've actually met. Haha~



3) I always have a hard time when it comes to talking about myself. (> <) Let's see...
I guess am the type who is has strong determination, labelled at mature among friends but still thinks that she's actually quite childish, creative, artistic etc...
The reason I started blogging is because I want to share my abilities and tips with others and also to record down certain events that has happened to me?



4) If I am to choose nine blogger friends..... Hmm...

- Kelly Konomi
- Estee
- Angel
- Kiyomi

I don't think I have that much blogger friends..... (> <) Some are using other blogging platforms so I can't give this award to them unfortunately!



And that's it for now! Will try to post another post this coming week before going on a trip! Yay~~~

Bye!

8 comments:

  1. hahaha thx for choosing me to be one of your 9 blogger hahaha... ureshii~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ うさぎ の てんし~- Do itashimashite~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ! You deserve it ! Do you have dolly wink no.2 ? I bought limited edition dolly wink yesterday, and i tried it, it so long ! so i cut it, hahha :D

    Visit my blog :

    http://pocky-chan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maii- Thank you! Yes I have it. I bought the normal one. To me it's not that long. (^^;) It was just right. Ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. how many dolly wink do you have ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maii- I have 6! :D But my favourites are no.1, 2, 4, 5, 8. (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so many ! *jealous* that means you already spend over RM 300 just for falsies? Crazy ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Urm... msybe more than that cause I've bought others too... I'm just crazy bout false eyelashes. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete