June 24, 2011

Shocking discovery!!!

Konbanwa!



Lately I've been super busy till I don't even have the time to turn on my computer and check all updates. It's always Turn on, check mail, check twitter then off. I'm feel so bad not being able to blog due to the tight schedule. (; ;)

And just as I thought I could blog something this weekend, I was assigned to do 5 posters and lots of decorations for my school's Canteen Day. (= =;) Urgh...




Anyways, back to the topic of this post, recently I saw A PAPAYA WITH ONLY ONE SEED!!!!!!!!

I have never seen such papaya before! I mean, how can you control whether there will be seed in the papaya or not? It's not like a watermelon where you can control the shape of it.



It's amazing, isn't it? (^^)



And here's a few pictures I took with my phone the other day. Sorry that it's small but it's a low quality photo that's why. ( >w<)







Also, I will be going for a trip next month! It's a countryside place so hopefully I can find some nice stuff there and also, I will take as much pictures as possible to show you! (^^)

Alrighty then, that's it for now! I'd better start finishing stuff I need to do so I can have time to blog! Hopefully... (*^^*)

Bye bye~

4 comments:

  1. awe..a papaya with one seed? I've never found one just like that! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only one seed?! Omg that looks crazy!! I didn't even know what it was when I first looked at it :OO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like one giant seed? O_O
    That's crazy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lina Kim ♥- It's amazing isn't is? :D



    katie- Yes! Haha



    Omnom Neko- It's the size of a normal papaya seed. Not a giant one. Hehe

    ReplyDelete