June 12, 2011

A fun day with Angel

Konbanwa!



Last Thursday Angel came over to my house! I rarely have friends coming over so it was really fun!



We mostly chit chat and I showed her some interesting stuff from when I was young. And... we had a mini photoshoot! It wasn't really successful as we didn't have enough time so I guess we'll do a better one next time. (^^)



So I'm going to show you some preview pictures! I'm sorry that I always have to show you a preview before the actual thing as I can't finish photoshopping them fast enough. I haven't got all day you see... (-A-;)





Here's Angel. The next photoshoot we decided that we'll use a wig for sure. Since her hair is not long enough for many styles... (. .;) Thanks for being my 'experiment' by the way. Haha





And here's me. I'm not that good with posing in front of camera yet. I'm only good in front of the mirror. (- -) Hahaha~



The theme for this mini photoshoot was Classic Lolita but we didn't successfully bring it out... so maybe Vintage would be good? Hehe (^^);



Anyways, today's the last day of school. Why do good times always passes by so fast? (; ;) I want to be able to sleep more! (>w<) I hope there will be time for me to blog even with lots of lined up events at school because I love my blog and my readers and I really hope to be able to share stuff with you all. (^^)



Well, that's it for now.

Bye bye!

2 comments:

  1. Lina Kim ♥- I don't know how I will feel about that yet. Maybe only when I graduate. Hehe

    ReplyDelete