June 16, 2011

Camwhoring in Yukata

Hello~!



Today I tested out the eyemake I planned for Bon Odori! And I decided to camwhore a little bit. (^^) Hehe



I was just testing out the eyemake so I didn't bother much to style my hair. (^^);





I have a short forehead. I don't think I look nice with my fringe up (> <)











Here's my eyemake test out. I've applied pink on the upper lid and green on the lower lid. I wanted it to be a fun colour and also to match with my yukata. Please tell me what do you think about the eyemake! (^^)



As for the hairstyle, after I've flipped through many old issues of magazines I have, I have a few ideas now. I will show you some time later!



I'm so sorry that I haven't been much active in blogging lately as I'm really busy with school stuff. I've decided that I must revise everyday after getting so much stress from my mid term exams so I guess my schedule is mostly packed up now.



But don't worry, I will always try my best to blog. (^^) For that I'll have to speed up my actions a few times. Ehehe. I have quite some stuff lined up to post and also I'm gathering pictures for this 'mega post' I've finished typing out. \(^^)/





No matter what, I still hope to read your comments. I'm always happy to read them!



Also, if there's a problem with the comment system, do email me to tell me about it since I have a few problems regarding blogger comment posting system too, which is why I've changed my comment form to be in a pop up window if you have noticed.



Well, that's it for now, sorry for the short post. m(_ _)m

Oyasumi~



11 comments:

  1. you are soo gorgeous . .i really wanted to say that!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you`re so cute like a doll!!! *_* I think the makeup and hairstyle are perfect for your Yukata.

    Your forehead isn`t too short at all, I think pinning up a fringe is only a problem when people have huge foreheads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so cute ! i love the eyemake >< how much do you pay for the yukata?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. you're so cute!

    http://dollyuuna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! As expected of u!! Can't wait to see how is ur hairstyle gonna be..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee~ I love it! ^^\v your yukata and make are so cute! I need one~!
    I think your forehead is fine! I agree with ☆。Kira*Kira。☆ !
    I need those lashes! :3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lina Kim ♥- Thank you!

    kuro-hachi-su- Thanks for the compliment! (^///^)

    ☆。Kira*Kira。☆- I see... But I do prefer having fringe instead. Thank you for letting me know your opinion!

    Maii- 3980 yen for the yukata. The shipping fee is 2700 yen so the total is 6680 yen.

    Joanna- Thank you!

    sasure- Ok! See you at Bon Odori~ Hehe. Can't wait to see you in my jinbei. lololol~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. さくらピクセル~- Do get the yukata soon if you want it! The last time I checked it was selling out! Top lash is Dolly Wink No.2 and bottom lash is Dolly Wink No.5 (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute xD

    your forehead looks fine to me!

    bon-odori...how natsukashi~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lila- Have you been to Bon Odori before?

    ReplyDelete