May 17, 2011

Recent updates + UNPHOTOSHOPPED PICTURE!



Yay! It's holiday today~~!

Sorry for not updating much recently. Although I really have stuff I want to blog about, I just can't seen to find the time for it during exam period. It will end by next week's Tuesday so I will blog after that... Or maybe if I can find the time to blog this weekend, then I will. So sorry! m(_ _)m



Anyways, if you have followed me on Twitter, I'm sure you know that some of my recent tweets I mentioned about purchasing something online...



It's a YUKATA!


It's from this shop on Rakuten called Anju-lian. (Funny name. Hahaha)























Here is the link to the page where I bought my yukata~
http://en.item.rakuten.com/anju-lian/yukata/



The one I bought was No.13! I will blog more about it when it arrives! I think it will arrive by next week? Hopefully the shipping will be smooth all the way to my house. Hehe.





And I shall end this post with...



AN UNPHOTOSHOPPED PICTURE!

I always photoshop my pictures but I thought maybe I should show how I look like without photoshop... Hehe.

Anyways, this photo was taken during the outing to Midvalley with my friends!



Alrighty then,

See you soon! (○´ω`○)ノ

18 comments:

  1. aah I bought a furisode too this month, posted about it on my blog already..hehe. however, those yukatas are really adorable. I bought mine on ichiroya kimono flea market, nice deal though, I prefer some antique kimonos =)

    I really can't wait to see your pic wearing one of them =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lina Kim ♥- I heard of Ichiroya before! Their kimono are beautiful! My mom always tells me to choose something that doesn't make me look too mature... Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those yukatas are so cute >w< and you look super pretty even without photoshopping *O*

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes. those cawaii yukata got really a nice deal with price and it's indeed super cute too ^^ I think it will totally suits u up =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lina Kim ♥- Yup, it's the after discount price... But the shipping fees are still expensive... (; ;) And there goes my two months' allowance...

    ReplyDelete
  6. but naaw, I personally think you'd be great in furisode too. its super long sleeve make it look even cuter. I want to see you wearing it too, and since it worn only for unmarried woman, I'm sure that it'd be okay =D rakuten and ichiroya do sell a cute-type of them xD~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lina Kim ♥- If I have the chance, I would too... Hehe. I want to see you wearing yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, you're just as cute and pretty as you are photoshopped. There's no use for a yukata where I live as much as I want one ; ~ ;

    ReplyDelete
  9. Broken Angel- Aw... I'm buying one for the Bon Odori in Malaysia. (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute!! I want a new yukata myself~

    I think the one you choose is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neko: sure. I'd like to come over your place and we'll camwhoring ourself all whole day, haha ^^ take care Neko-chan =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lina Kim ♥- Hahaha!



    Kristina- EH?! O_O.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mie- Do you have a yukata??

    ReplyDelete