April 9, 2011

Natural Eyemake tutorial!

Konbanwa!



I posted that I'm going to show you a Natural eyemake look some while ago. I'm sorry for posting it up after sooo long. m(_ _)m



But it's finally here! After a long wait!





Start with a 'clean' eye.





Apply Vanilla by M.A.C on your eyes until the crease area.

Lightly sweep on Antique by M.A.C on the outer corner of your upper lid. Then blend it in. Also apply it on te outer corner of your lower eye area about 1/4 and blend it inwards too.

Then apply Sugarwhite by M.A.C on your brow bone and inner corners of your eyes to create a slightly 3D effect and to brighten up your eyes.





Tightline upper eyeline with a pencil eyeliner. For this natural eyemake look, don't wing the eyeliner.

Curl eyelashes and apply generous coats of mascara. I used The Magnum Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara by Maybelline.

If you find that your eyelashes aren't long enough, you can also add on a natural looking top eyelash. I've used Dolly Wink No.4. It's a half lash so it only adds length and volume on the outer corners. It also helps enlarging the eye more.



Blush on pink blusher and apply pinkish lipgloss. I've used Rose Quartz by M.A.C for blusher and Song and Dance by M.A.C for lipgloss.



And you're done!









This look takes a much shorter time compared to normal gyaru eyemake since you don't need to apply so many eyelashes! Haha! I think it's cute and wearable on many occasions.



So why not try it out? Hehe!



And that's it for today's post. I will be posting about Retro Girly trend tomorrow! I will try to get the scans for it as soon as possible!



Hope you enjoyed!



See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. cute and simple :)

    gyaru does not always have to be complex XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwks, nice ^^ this is my fave eyemake do ~ xD~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hye Rin ♥ 김혜린- Thank you!

    ReplyDelete