March 29, 2011

Natural eyemake take!

Hello!



So today I've decided to try a more natural eyemake. (^^)







Sorry that I didn't take much photos... My fringe is too long already so it cover up my eyes in many of the photos...



What do you think of natural eyemake on me? I think it looks more Otona Kawaii (Adult cute).



I will do a look on this soon so do follow me to get latest updates!



Also, I will be doing a red lips look soon! (^^) I hope you're just as excited as I am! Hahaha!



So good night for now~! \(^3~)CHU/

5 comments:

  1. I think natural makeup suit on you very well! ^^
    You look cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meri and Anni- Thank you. But I still prefer a cuter look. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww...this reminds me to ullzang style make up do~ so lovely =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes natural is better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hye Rin ♥ 김혜린- Haha! But Ulzzang make up is slightly different I think...

    Stephanie- I think it depends on oneself. I like a more dolly look. Hehe

    ReplyDelete