March 6, 2011

Let me travel there~! 8(>w<)8 [Part 1]

Hello there!



I'm sorry for my absence these few days. m(_ _)m



I have been busy with my exams. It's not over yet but I want to keep you updated. (^^)v



Mom said that my panda eyes are getting worst lately (I slept at 3 a.m) so I'm really worried about it. My face is pale too.... (> <);;;



Just a few more days to go and I'm free! It's until this Friday. ^^ This coming holiday I have planned to stay over at my friend's house and also having a movie marathon at her house! Movie marathon afer an exam sounds great, don't you think so? (^^)



So I've planned to have a continuous post on 'Let me travel there~! 8(>w<)8'



Today's post will be on...



Japan! (Of course \(>w<)/)



In Tokyo~



1. Shibuya~ <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">
Shopping!!! I will definitely go into Shibuya 109 to shop! So many brands are gathered there!





2. Harajuku

I love Harajuku style! It's so cute and colourful! Also to walk down the famous Takeshita Dori!





3. Akihabara

Yes, I'm an otaku! Haha! I want to go to those super cute maid cafes and get some anime related stuff there!





4. Ikebukuro

Another place for anime. Here, there's a place called Sunshine Namja Town. It looks so cute! I want to go there too (>w<)





5. Tokyo Disneyland

Who would not want to go here when they visit Tokyo? I've never been to Disneyland before so I'm really looking forward to the chance to go there!





6. Tokyo DisneySea

Tokyo DisneySea not to be missed too!





7. Ghibli Museum

Ghibli Museum. Why is everything in Japan so cute?!





8. Tokyo International Anime Fair

It looks really fun to go there, if you're an otaku... But I guess if you're not, it's still fun to see large scale anime fair right?





9. Saitama

As one of my favourite anime is Lucky Star, Saitama, the place which Lucky Star is drawn in, I must go there! Places like Konata's house and Washinomiya Shrine will definitely be on my check-list! Haha!



In Hokkaido~



10. Furano Flower Field

After I saw a picture of this on the Internet some while ago, I want to go and view the scenery. I'm usually not a flower type person but this view is just amazing!





11. Shiroi Koibito Park

It looks so cute and beautiful! Though it may be quite costly to go there..... (; ;)



In Osaka~



12. Mino Park

I just saw this place when I was searching for pictures. It's so beautiful! Well, it actually reminds me of Jigoku Shoujo... Hehe...





13. Wakayama

Well, of course! To visit my Japanese friend, Mi-chan! (^^)v



In Shizuoka~



14. Shizuoka

Mountain Fuji will not escape from a must-see spot! My friend went there before and showed me pictures of it, and it looked so gorgeous!






And these are just a brief summary of places I want to go in Japan. Perhaps when I find out more about the interesting places there the list will add on! Haha!



Personally, I prefer going to cities than outskirts. Perhaps it's because I grow up in a city so I would still prefer them. I don't really like to visit temples or shrines... It's not boring, it's just that I don't really feel like going there. Ok, maybe except for Washinomiya Shrine (Lucky Star~ <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">


And that concludes part one of 'Let me travel there! 8(>w<)8' post. Part two will be up soon too. (^^)



So what are the places that you want to go? And also, can you guess which place I will post up next? (^^)



I have to study for my exam now, do follow me on Twitter as I will keep tweeting even if I'm not blogging during exam week.



That's it for now,



See you!



Sources: Japan-guide.com, Wikipedia.org and more.

7 comments:

  1. A looong list XDDD

    I will check some place too if I will have the chance to visite japan

    ReplyDelete
  2. PetiteMiyuu- Yes, it's really long! Haha! Hope you get to visit Japan too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ! places i would like to see too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my dream to visit Japan!! *__* I hope it will come true one day X3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie- Japan sure knows how to attract tourists! Haha!

    Ania- I hope tat your wish will come true ! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi you commented on my blog! >< Hehe i would LOVE to visit Akihabara! Ohh I really want to visit those maid cafes! ^^

    ReplyDelete