March 27, 2011

Answer to constipation!

Hello~!



Constipation has always been a problem to me. For 2 to 3 days I have nothing to release from 'the other end'. Sometimes it goes up to a week too... (> <);;;



Constipation is not good for your health. It also makes your stomach appear bulgier.



What can you do to stop constipation?





Here is poopie brownie, poopie yellowy and poopie greeny. They love to cling around in your body system.





So, what should you do to get rid of them?

The answer is by drinking!!!

Drink one cup of water as soon as you wake up. This will flush out anything in your system. Meaning cleaning your system before it starts working for the day!

Also, you can try to add more fibrous food into your diet. I usually eat vegetables and fish more than meat so I must say that eating vegetables itself can't help with constipation. You NEED water!





About a few hours later your stomach will start aching signaling, 'It's time to get rid of The Poopies!!!'



Drinking water is good for our body system. It hydrates us and helps the organs work better. So drink at least 8 cups a day!



I know there are many products in the market that claims that they'll help people who has constipation to overcome their problem. Some works but some doesn't. And they don't taste good at all! Eww~!



What do you think of my poopie doodles? Hahaha! I find them cute myself... (^^);



Anyways, today I read a news online about a mother in San Francisco who gives her daughter botox regularly.





Here's the link to it:
http://fashionista.com/2011/03/mother-gives-her-eight-year-old-daughter-botox-to-make-her-a-star/

She wants to make her daughter to be a start in the future. She also gives her regular virgin wax.



In my opinion, she is corrupting her daughter's mind even at such a young age. This is so wrong! She's just eight years old do you have to go to such extent? You're creating a plastic 'star' not a true star!



No, I'm not jealous of the child getting botox or whatsoever. I want to stay natural and I think this is just too wrong.



What do you think of parents like this? Do you agree with the mother?



And that's it for today's post. Gotta go to bed now.

4 comments:

  1. I read the article you posted and I am quite shocked! I would be afraid that what she is doing would impede the child's natural growth and development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee Tea- Me too! It's like creating a plastic monster... O_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. cannot believe it !....she will 20 and stiff

    ReplyDelete