February 11, 2011

What's in my Make Up Bag [part 2]

Good day!



Today's post will be on What's in my Make Up Bag part 2!



If you haven't checked out What's in my Make Up Bag part 1, do check it out!





This bag was given to me by my aunty who's a professional make up artist in Switzerland!

Lot's of goodies in it! ^^





M.A.C eyeshadows~

Listing are from left to right

Top row

Sprout
Wonder Full
Fade
Digit
Pink Papillion
Hepcat
Shale
Scene
Shadowy
Sketch

Second row

Shroom
Phloof!
Cork
Sable
Mulch
Antique

Middle

Bitter
Phase



I can't remember all those names too! Only those that I like to use that I remember their names. Hehe





M.A.C Lipsticks~

Left to right

Front row

Lovedust
Foil
Galvanize
Fabby
Pink
Rococo

Back row

Lustrous Mauve
Sheer Plum
Viva Glam
Morange
Jest
'Sandy B'
Giggle Fest



I like Viva Glam's red! It's beautiful!





M.A.C Lipgloss

Front to back

Expensive
Instant Gold
Ebbtide
Braided
Fashion Spree
Song and Dance
Relay Race

Fashion Spree and Relay Race are nice! Applying Relay Race over Viva Glam lipstick gives a juicy red lip! ^^





Shiseido Lipgloss

Front to back

G1 Champagne Sparkle
G3 Ruby Luster
G4 Petal Pink
G7 Apricot nectar
G12 Mango Passion
G25 Cinnamon Shimmer
G27 Rose Toffee

Shiseido's lipgloss colours aren't really visible. Which is why I would prefer using M.A.C's lipglass...





Shiseido's Lipstick

Left to Right

Shiseido The Makeup Shimmering Lipstick Rouge Irise
Shiseido Perfect Rouge Glowing Matte

Again, the lipstick colours are not as visible too. I think for this, maybe applying after concealing lips would make the colour show better.





Others

Wonder Eyelid Tape
Shiseido's Silky Eyeshadow Quad Q9 Lunar Phases
Dior's eyeshadow and lipcolour
M.A.C's Diana Eyes: 1 Vex(F)/ Up-Do(F)/ Endless Love(M)/ Soulsong(M)
M.A.C's Glitter Brilliants Turquoise
M.A.C's Glitter Brilliants Neon 60's
Dior's Lipgloss Ultra Gloss 233
Shiseido Lip liner 6 Bordeau
Brown Eyeliner
Black x Purple false eyelashes
Electrifying false eyelashes










That's it! All of my make up goodies! ^^



Lot's of M.A.C and Shiseido products!



And I can tick off one of my upcoming post! ^^ I'm added a new one there! Have you noticed?



Do request for post you would like to see! I will do them if I am capable of! (But please request on proper topics!)



Well then



Bye bye~

6 comments:

  1. O.O why you got sooo many mac!!

    *envy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly_konomi- They are from my aunt. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg == looks like u r doing sales, so many products!!!xD jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jilliancat- Haha! I'm not doing sales! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, so much make ups! ;w;
    Those all looks good~
    And i want all.. haha ;D

    ReplyDelete