February 8, 2011

What's in my Make Up Bag [part 1]

Konnichiwa!



After seeing Miyake and Natalie's post on their make up bags, I thought I would show what's in mine too!



Some of which I've included my opinions, do read them!





Here's my make up bag! It's a Maybelline New York bag given to me by my Japanese buddy Yuki!

The make up products I store in here are the ones that I mostly use.





So here are the products I use on my face. ^^

1 - NC20 Pressed powder by M.A.C
2 - Miracle Multiplex BB cream by Elianto
Please don't buy this because it makes your skin even more oily. I'm trying to finish this tube so that I can try a new one.
3 - Concealer Perfection 1 by ZA
4 - Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder
5 - Rose Quartz Matte Powder Blush by M.A.C
6 - Designing eyebrow N Ex-5 by Kate
7 - Chromezone 3 Sugarwhite/Pushup pink/Sub-green/Slated
I use Sugarwhite for highlighting.





For the eye make section~

1 - Tease Me... Garcon Gray(VX)/Bistro(VX)/Parisienne(F)/Seedy Pearl(F)
2 - Chromezone 3 Sugarwhite/Pushup pink/Sub-green/Slated
3 - Trio Eye Shadow 04 Three Chocolate by Maybelline
4 - Vanilla by M.A.C
5 - Rule by M.A.C
6 - Espresso by M.A.C
7 - The Magnum Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara by Maybelline
8 - Eyelash Fix clear by Koji
9 - Dolly Wink Eyelash Fix by Koji
10 - Eyelash glue that came with Daiso false eyelashes
11 - Colour Series Shimmer Glide Eyeliner that I got from Cosway
12 - Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black by Koji





Top false eyelashes

1 - Daiso No.11 Voluminous Type + Dolly Wink No.4
2 - Daiso No.11 Voluminous Type + Cyber Colours Dolly Eyelash + Dolly Wink No.4
There's a tutorial on how I customized this over here
3 - Kiss Me Heroine Make Impact Eyelash 03 Volume Long





Lower false eyelashes

1 - Dolly straight type 13 by Canmake
2 - Dolly Wink No.5
3 - Dolly Wink No.5 (trimmed)
4 - Dolly Wink No.8





Lipstick & Lip gloss

1 - Enchantress Lipglass by M.A.C
2 - Sweet Inspiration Lipglass by M.A.C
3 - Myth Lipstick by M.A.C
4 - Flavour Lipstick by M.A.C





Others

1 - Mirror
2 - Pencil sharpener by M.A.C
3 - Eyelash curler from Watsons
4 - Tweezers from Watsons





My make up brushes

1 - Eyeshadow brush by Shiseido
2 - 219 Pencil brush by M.A.C
3 - lip brush
4 - 239 Eye shader brush by M.A.C
5 - Mascara brush by Shiseido
6 - Eyeshadow brush by Shiseido
7 - Eyeshadow brush
8 - 217 Blending brush by M.A.C
9 - Blusher brush by Elianto
10 - Blush Brush by Shiseido
11 - Powder brush by Shiseido





And that concludes What's in my Make Up Bag part 1! Hopefully I'll have more time to show you the second part. In this bag, there are 2 times more stuff than this one!



Can you show me what's inside your make up bag? I would love to see it. ^^



Bye bye~

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for your Post! Perfect~
    I Love mascara, really Great effective eyelash curlers and all things Lashes.

    My new favorite is the Hot Lashes heated 2 pc lash curler. It has gotten great reviews at Amazon--Cult favorite Hot Lashes Makeup artist Kit..Absolute best out there~!

    They have a great sturdy 24K gold metal curler similiar to the Shu Uemura and Sheisdo one that comes with its own seperate pink small heater base that heats just the pad in the curler, this way my curl really lasts.

    Makes my eyes POP and keeps my lashes super curly, they have a website Hotlashes...HTH~

    Major Rave, the cadillac of curlers..so worth the price. My friends and I love love love this one! Best by far,,
    HTH~…:) Abundant blessings to all..

    ReplyDelete
  2. madison- Thanks for your comment. I will post up a topic on eyelashes sometime later. Do follow my blog to not miss it! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! u got soooo many dollywink!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly_konomi- Hehe ^^; But I think you have more variety of lashes compared to mine. And you're going to Japan to get stuff there too! > <

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much did u buy the Elianto Blush brush ? Its cuteeeee !!! And it's pink ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous- I'm afraid that I've forgotten the price. I bought it long ago. SO sorry. m(_ _)m

    ReplyDelete