February 15, 2011

My History.

Hello there!



I'm sorry for updating so late. I took too long to collect the pictures needed for this blog post.



And so, today I'm going to show you pictures of me! When I was young!



To be frank, I've not shown any of my friends these pictures.



All pictures are taken by my 2 megapixel phone camera so I'm sorry for the quality of it. But at least it captures the colours correctly unlike my camera. > <



Also, photos are not exactly in order because the photo albums were all messed up. Sorry...



DSC04725

Me still in my mum's womb. ^^



DSC04726

DSC04727

The difference between mommy hug and nurse hug. Haha!



DSC04728

DSC04729

DSC04730

This batch is one of my favourite photo story! It's so funny!



DSC04731

When I was young, mom used to complained that I always close my eyes whenever she takes pictures.



DSC04732



DSC04733

Once, my mom told me, you looked like a boy when you were young...... (; ;)

Why do I looked like a boy
- I had thin hair so even if I had hair, it was not visible.
- I looked like a boy



DSC04734

My grandpa with his grandson... no, wait..... his grand daughter........ (; ;)



DSC04735

When I was browsing through the photos, I saw this one and I kinda look like a retard. (; ;)



DSC04736

Hat off, photoshoot's over.

Because I used to look like a boy, my mom would try her best to make me look like a girl.

But people ended up asking her why did she dressed up her son in girls' clothes. WHY ARE THOSE PEOPLE SO MEAN?!!! I'm a girl!!!



DSC04737

DSC04738

I used to love searching for things. Hehe



DSC04739

Half-closed eye



DSC04740

Half-closed eye again



DSC04741

And again...



DSC04743

Oh, my mum sent this picture to a magazine publisher for a cute baby contest and I won 2nd place! Now who said that boy alike girls can't win a cute baby contest?



DSC04744

DSC04745

I think this picture of me is really cute!



DSC04747

Me crying on kindergarten sports day. I guess I really hate sports since then!



DSC04749

Ahahaha..... =///=

This was me crying after my mum made me wear my underwear myself. I'm just too lazy to do things on my own... ehehe...



DSC04756

DSC04757

When I was young, my mom used to snap pictures whenever she has the chance (even till now). Which explains why it took me more than an hour to filter through my photos. Haha!



DSC04755

This is me with short hair!

I think throughout my life till now, I've only had short hair once. That's because girls weren't allowed to have long hair unless they are ballerinas or dancers in government primary schools.



DSC04754

When I was young, I think all of my expressions were very boring. Unlike my cousin sister beside me...



DSC04758

My mom dolled me up for a fashion show. Terrible fashion sense...



DSC04769

Me at a park.

Believe it or not, I was actually able to tie those two buns perfectly by myself at that age. Hahaha!



DSC04753

Dad never leaves the phone.



DSC04761

Group photos always brings back memories, don't they?



DSC04760

Ok, I think I looked beautiful in this picture... *blushes



DSC04770

I love animals and they love me too~ Hehe~



DSC04765

Look at the card tower I built all by myself!



DSC04766

This Jasmine (disney princess) costume was sent from Canada to Malaysia from my aunty in Canada. That's because my birthday is on 31 October and I've never experienced Halloween before.

My twelve years old birthday present.









DSC04750

And finally, a picture of me with lots of Hello Kitty!

Jealous? Hahaha~!









That conclude a brief history of me. Sorry for the photo spam!



Perhaps I can show you my cheeky photos next time!



Looking back at the old me and now, I have really changed a lot in these 16 years! Time passes so fast, don't you think so?



What do you think of my photos?



What is your history?



I hope you can share them with me~



Well then, that's it for tonight,



Oyasumi~

2 comments: