February 5, 2011

Inspired outfit coordination!

Good Evening!






Today I was the tour guide for my cousin around the KL City!



We first went Sungei Wang, Fahrenheit 88 and Pavillion!



We walked from one to another so my leg is really sore right now. (; ;)



I will do a post on my purchases as soon as possible! Right now I have to complete my holiday homework first.





So today I wore this top that mom gave me as a Christmas present last year. She has the same one too! ^^ Then I remembered this outfit coordination in Popteen February 2011 were Kaepyon modelled so I decided to add an usamimi as an accessory!







I didn't get any angpaus today. (; ;) Please give me angpaus!
Update: Ok, I got three afterwards...



So that's it for today. I'm sorry I didn't snap any pictures of us shopping because it was super hot today and I'm not feeling really well...



My cousin sister told me about Bugis Street, Far East Plaza and Orchard Road and now I really want to go Singapore! Hopefully I get to go there end of this year to view the Christmas displays too!



Well then,



See you again!







P.s: Uniqlo's Spring collection 2011 is out!

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog, this is good!
    Aww, you're so cute ;w; Wonderful outfit~

    PS.I'm your reader now ^w^/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meri and Anni- Thank you! You have a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete