February 23, 2011

Hetalia: Axis Powers

Hello there!



School have make me stressed out a lot recently. Usually when I'm relaxed, ideas for blogging would just pop into my mind. However, lots of things are to be done, I don't have the time to think of new ideas. (; ;)



Nevertheless, I will still try my best to blog! Ganbarimasu!





Image taken from Himaruya sensei's blog.

Recently, my friend Alexen introduced me to this anime called Hetalia: Axis Powers.



At first I did not want to watch it since each episodes are only for 5 minutes!



But being an otaku myself, I somehow fell into the Hetalia fandom . *weak-willed





Nihon-kun is my favourite character from the Axis Powers. I find him so Moe!

Moe (from Urban Dictionary)

'Specifically, 'moe' means be attracted to a specific character or its specific partial element and to have a favor feeling toward it. 'Moe' suggests the condition of being infatuated with one character or thing and implies an image of someone burning with desire.
The picture becomes clearer when we hear the frequent use of 'moe' referring to specific elements or characteristics, such as 'weak girl moe,' 'young lady moe,' and 'glasses moe.' The meaning of 'glasses moe' refers to a taste that is taken with a character who wears glasses; furthermore, this taste fetishizes the feature itself of glasses-wearing. In this case, glasses are the 'moe' element.'

'Please imagine the feeling when you first liked somebody. The passion pops up inside of your brain and heart. This is not logical and unexplainable. And "moe" is a feeling very similar to this specific moment'





As for the Allied Forces, my favourite character out of them is China-kun!

I love his way of speech! The slang and the expression is so funny! Perhaps that's because I'm a Chinese myself that's why I find him really interesting!



Others characters that I like are



Austria

He shines in photos!





Hungary

A girl with a sweet side and a tough side. I like her personality and her character design!





Romano

He's so Tsundere! He looks tough but he is actually a klutz! I especially like it when he gets super mad and shouts CHIGIIIII~~~!!!!! and headbutts Spain!

Tsundere (from Wikipedia)

a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time. The word is derived from the terms Tsun Tsun (ツンツン?), meaning to turn away in disgust, and Dere Dere (デレデレ?) meaning to become 'lovey dovey'.





Seychelles

A cute tanned skin girl with twin tails! She appeared in Gakuen Hetalia (a psp game). She's a cute and cheerful girl!





Taiwan

By looking at her character design, you can already tell how cute and graceful Taiwan is! She looks lovable, don't you think so?





Do you watch Hetalia: Axis Powers? Who is your favourite character in the series? If not, what is your favourite anime?



That's it for today's post! I will be posting up another hair tutorial soon! But before that, remember to check out my Ribbon Odango post as the coming one is slightly related to it! ^^



I'm going to catch Tokyo Kawaii TV on NHK at 12.30am! Xiaxue's episode part two!



Bye bye!

7 comments:

  1. hahaha all in chibi form veri cute~
    i like Seychelles and Taiwan more than others hahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ うさぎ の てんし~- Yeah! Got from Himaruya sensei's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i know あの ブログ も みてました!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, why have you not got Belarus on there?? she is my fave overall! Out of all the characters, my friends all say i am most like her... also she totally stalks her brother Russia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous- Belarus is cute, but she's scary > <

    ReplyDelete