February 25, 2011

Dolly Wink at Isetan! + Today's outfit

Minna!



Hanie desu~



Today while I was shopping at Isetan, KLCC, something pink flashed through my eyes!



What was it?!



It was Dolly Wink complete series!!!!!





I got so excited too see the full range until I don't even remember whether did I squealed or not.

One place that everyone knows where to get Dolly Wink Malaysia is usually Sasa. So this was unexpected! At Sasa, you can't find the complete ones too!





The new Dolly Wink eyeshadow and mascara collection!

Tsu-chan kawaii!





Dolly Wink false eyelashes and eyeliners and eyelash case also nail polish collection!



What's better is that it's even cheaper than Sasa! It's only RM49! At Sasa it's over RM50!



The last day of the promotion is 10 March 2011! So hurry and grab yours!





So here are my purchase at KLCC today!

Popteen March 2010
Dolly Wink No.1
Dolly Wink No.2
And lots of Dolly Wink booklets which are FREE!



Since the eyeshadow and mascara collection is new, I thought I should show you the pictures inside the booklet!



So here you go!













































Anyways, I also saw Uniqlo opening soon sign! I'm so happy to see it expanding in Malaysia!





Finally, here's today's outfit. I changed after school (^w~)v



Had a fun day today while my money was flying away at the same time. (; ;)



Going to get to bed soon!



Oyasumi!

2 comments:

  1. Today was fun!!!
    Let's go out again next time after we earn back the money we spend hehe~ ^^

    ReplyDelete