February 1, 2011

DIY Dolly WInk No.1 replica!

Hello!



Though it's really late, but I thought I should share this as soon as possible in case I do not have time to update more or maybe you'll want to do this DIY tutorial before Chinese New Year!



If you have read Popteen February, you would've known that Dolly Wink No.1 ranks second under the 2010 eyelash ranking.







Many times when it comes to eyelash, you can't help but spend money on them because it completes the look. So I came up with a replica of Dolly Wink No.1 eyelash, by customizing eyelash!





Before that, here's a comparison of the replica and the actual eyelash. It's not exactly the same but it's very close to it. Well then, let's start!





Eyelash used are Cyber Colour's Dolly Eyelash and Daiso's No.11 Voluminous type.

I couldn't find Cyber Colour's eyelash selling online but you can get it at Sasa. I'm not sure about other countries since I'm referring to Malaysia's branch.

Daiso's eyelash is one of my favourite! It's somehow like a replica of M.A.C No.7 but shorter. I'm using an old pair of Daiso eyelash.





So first you'll have to cut off four longer strands from Daiso's eyelash. Then cut off the cross eyelash away.





Next, you will have to stick them onto Cyber Colour's eyelash. A good tip is to stick the base layer onto a eyelash case then stick the next layer on with tweezers for precision. Let them dry before removing from the case. Also, it would be a good idea to refer to the original picture as you work so that you won't go wrong.





Curl them with an eyelash curler and you're done! Here's the photo for comparison~





Another part of my favourite customisation is to stick on Dolly Wink No.4 for volume on the ends. I will do a post on why I do this soon.





Did this DIY tutorial helped? Do comment below!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I'm going to shop for more items tomorrow and will do a post on my recent purchases! Can you guess what style I bought for Chinese New Year?



Also, do request for tutorials and I'll do them if I am able to!



Good Night for now!



P.s: I'm waiting for your comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment