February 19, 2011

Camwhore pictures!

Neko desu~







It's been a busy day today, with tuition, cleaning and church gathering I'm actually out of time to blog.



So sorry that my recent blog post are all posted up around this hour. m(_ _)m



I took some pictures today~









Off camera view picture. (^^)v



Also, today I finally counted my Angpau money!







Just in case you do not know what Angpaus are,

Angpau also known as red packets are given by married people or elderly to children and those who hasn't marry yet during Chinese New Year. In it contains money that of usually even numbers symboling good fortune.



Hope my brief summary of it helped you in learning about Chinese culture!



This year I got a lot of Angpau compared to previous years! So I'm really happy! But I will not be revealing the amount, hehe.



Anyways, today my friend, Ally, posted up pictures of her in a white dress on her blog! She looked so beautiful! Pictures looked artistic~



Here's the link to her blog.

http://kiponto.wordpress.com



That's that!





Bonne Nuit~!



P.S: It's Good Night in French! My English tuition teacher taught me this! ^^

2 comments:

  1. You Look lovely! Haha I wish I got money on new years~Spend wisely :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. mirai-moro- Thank you! Yes, that's one of my new year's resolution! ;D

    ReplyDelete