January 31, 2011

My outfit and eyemake on 29/1/11 +Cross-eyed Opossum

Hello!



I'm sorry for the lack of updates! I was so busy till I didn't even have time to go online.



But I did took pictures despite that!



So here's my outfit on 29/1/11





I wore this dress to my parent's company dinner.




And this is my new room wear that I got from my cousin. It's really cute and comfortable!








Here's my eyemake for that day. It's Neko me.

I'm not sure where I read from, but Neko me is getting popular recently so I tried to wear it out. Hehe



And a few photos of me~









I'm finally able to successfully wink with my other eye open!





Hengao (Weird face)

If you have read about the news on the cross-eye opossum, I'm sure you have seen te picture at the corner. When I show my mom that picture she was telling me how weird it looked. So I pulled off that expression and she was laughing. Lol!



And that concludes my short update!



I went shopping for some stuff for Chinese New Year but did not find all of the items I wanted to find. Hopefully I get to go shopping tomorrow so that I can get all on my list! I will make a blog post on that too!



See you~!

No comments:

Post a Comment