January 14, 2011

Let me show you half of my face! すっぴん!+ Taking eye make pictures tips~

Hello again!



Today I'm going to show you the differences between one side of my eye with eye make and one side of my eye without eyemake!



*Nervous*



Ok, here you go...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I-I look weird don't I? No expression on my face too...



In this picture you can see the different size of my eyes. Looking really odd. v( ̄∇ ̄)





Eyelashes used: Top; Daiso Voluminous type 11, Dolly Wink No.4 Bottom; Dolly Wink No.5, Dolly Wink No.8 two point eyelash

Eye make type: Manmaru me

I was just back from school when I took this picture. So please don't mind my hair and uniform (>人<) ごめん!! I did not do any foundation or blusher too. Please don't mind it too...





The other thing that I want to share is how to take pictures of eye make!



When it comes to taking eye make pictures, you want them to look clear and shadow-less like in the magazines. So use a good camera! I'm sorry for using my phone camera here. I still haven't charge my camera's batteries. m(_ _);m







With mirror.



Without mirror.

Tip 1: Light, brightness, REFLECTION!!!

You want pictures to look bright so that your skin will look fairer. So use a mirror and tilt it slightly, you will see the light being reflected and shine towards the area of your eye. Ah! Make sure the light source is at a place where you can reflect it!



Tip 2: Getting rid of that shadow.

Using a mirror can get tid some of the shadow. But the shadow from your camera might still be seen. To get rid of it, just tilt your camera slightly outwards.



Tip 3: To look or not to look.

In my opinion, not to look directly into the camera lens looks better. But don't look all the way to the side too! Just slightly shift your view to somewhere else. The picture will look more natural.



Tip 4: Photoshop

Of course! Photoshop away any no-no s and adjust the brightness and contrast too! I prefer using the 'curves' adjustment. I'm using Photoshop CS5 now. (CS6 is out!)



And that's it!



I hope this post helped you out! Do request for tutorials or anything else! I'll do them if I'm capable to!



That's for now,
Bye-bye~!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm new to your blog and I was just wondering what circle lenses are you wearing in this post! They look natural but still enhances your eyes *-*

    ReplyDelete