December 20, 2010

Tsubasa Masuwaka Dolly Wink eyeshadow

Good day everyone!



If you have followed Tsubasa produced Dolly Wink series, you would've know that eyeshadow and mascara have been added to the series some time ago.





This is my favourite look of the eyeshadow series!



So I thought maybe I should do a look on that! Without using Dolly Wink eyeshadow!





Here are the colours I used.

A- Scene by M.A.C
B- Wonder Full by M.A.C
C- The second pink colour by Parfums Christian Dior (I'm sorry that I couldn't find the name of the colour! > <)
D- Tease Me... Bistro by M.A.C





Let's start then~!





Using B, apply eyeshadow until your crease while blending it upwards.





Apply A on the eyelids and D on your eye line.





This is how it looks like when you open your eyes. I'm sorry that the colour doesn't really stand out. I even darken it but it still doesn't show! > <





Apply C on 1/2 of the bottom and B at the inner corner till it reaches where C is.









Draw a thin line across.









Curl your lashes and apply mascara. I used Maybelline's Volum' Express The Magnum Mascara to get long lashes. Then apply false lashes. I used Dolly Wink No. 4 for the top and Dolly Wink No. 5 for the bottom.



And you're done!













Thank you soooo much for the hits on my blog! Mostly on comic fiesta but I'm happy though! The hits multiplied more than ten times! ^^



That's for now,



Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment