December 4, 2010

Today's outfit

Good day!


I'm sorry I did not blog yesterday. I was busy with household chores. And with those cramped legs, I was really tired. おつかれー!ヾ(。・ω・)ノ゚



But I'm alright now! They don't hurt anymore o(^▽^)o



I was supposed to meet up with Ally at KLCC but I couldn't make it. Instead, daddy said he could bring us there today.



I collected my Popteen December issue but I didn't receive the email that my Popteen January has arrived until I reached home (o ><)oもぉぉぉ~っ!! Anyways, I bought Lucky Star 7.



Here is today's outfit







And today's pictures











I really need to spend less money already. I have not much money left. And with the unclaimed money from canteen day, I'm almost broke.



That's it for now
love+。:.ヽ(*´з`*)ノ+。:.love
Neko

No comments:

Post a Comment