December 2, 2010

Shiroi Koibito + Mifuyu

Recently, my aunt went to Hokkaido for a trip and brought back some souvenirs! ゚+。:.゚ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゚.:。+゚





Shiroi Koibito! I love Japanese snacks! They are really special and delicious! (○^ω^○)





I have longed to try this! I'm so happy that I can actually get this without going to Japan and paying for it. v( ̄∇ ̄)





I have not tried it yet, but it really looks delicious~





Mifuyu




My mom said that this one's very delicious when her colleague shared with her.



Do you know that there's a park called Shiroi Koibito park? It looks so beautiful! I would want to go there if I had the chance to visit Japan! (≧∀≦)♪





By the way, after exercising yesterday, I got muscle cramps! 。゜(゜´Д`゜)゜。ウァァァンI guess I haven't done much exercising that's why I should do my best to get of the 'potato couch' and do more exercise.



Hmmm... Should I try Hikari's way of dieting (Popteen December)now? I feel so tempted!





Ending with a current favourite 写メ of mine~



Bye bye~

1 comment: