December 1, 2010

Popteen January sneak peek!

01

Popteen January issue is out!



I haven't got the issue yet, I'm going to get it at the bookstore on Friday!



1

Mizukitty is on this month's over! Moe overload~!!!



2



3



4



5



6

Pop model's Christmas Party, so colourful and cute!



7



8



9

How to 'Moe Make' BIBLE



10

Mizukitty's 100 Q&A!!!



11



12

Pop Model Audition





This issue seems to be packed with lots of stuff! I can't wait to get it soon! I have reserved an issue from Kinokuniya~!



I Love Popteen!



Oyasumi~! ^w^

5 comments:

  1. Mizukitty cute =3
    Can I know how much is the Popteen Jap Ver. is selling at kinokuniya ? And at what section are they located, is it the JAPANESE MAGAZINE section ? Cuz I went there today and don't find any Pop magazine =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous- It's usually around Rm28 - RM31. It's located at the Japanese Magazine section. I don't think you can find the January 2011 issue now. But I think you can find the February 2011 issue. But if you're really interested in the issue, there's a Chinese translated version sold at the Chinese magazine section. It cost much cheaper but I'm not sure whether it's there yet since they are released later.

    Btw, I'm refering to the Kinokuniya Bookstore branch in Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i see. What about Popsister ? Does Kinokuniya sells them ? And what price ^ u^
    Sorry for asking too much >A<;;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous- Nope, Kinokuniya does not sell them. But you can order from them. I'm not sure of te price since I don't buy Popsister. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete