December 22, 2010

My new wig

I finally got that Konata wig that I ordered but did not arrive in time.



I guess that it did not arrive in time is now something good. Why?





BECAUSE I WAS CHEATED BY THE FREAKING COLOUR THAT THEY SHOWN ON THE WEBSITE!!!!!



I feel so angry right now.





See, it looks alright when you look at it like this. (It's tied up coz it looks terrible so I'm going to have to style it and DYE it... orz)





But when you look at it close up, it has lots of freaking WHITE strands!!!!!!!!!!






Look at how the lightning can cheat the colour outcome in pictures...



I am so determined to dye it now. It looks alright in pictures but not when you see it in real. It makes you look like you've aged because if the white strands. = =



So, if you're wondering where I got the wig from, here's the link to it



Konata wig



I don't know about their other colour since I've not ordered others. But my previous one that I got for Kiyal was from Fantasy Sheep and it was really nice.



So, please don't order that Konata wig from 1/2 Prince. Kthxbai.



P.S: This is just my opinion on my purchase. T T

No comments:

Post a Comment