December 27, 2010

My Kiyal Bachika cosplay

ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ.+゚おはよ~♪.+゚



It's been a while since I've blogged in the morning~ I'm a lazy kitty who loves to sleep till the sun hits my butt (●>v<●)



I'd like to show you some pictures of my Kiyal Bachika cosplay!





Yeah, I've shown this one before. But I really like this photo! ヾ(≧∪≦*)ノ





Here's a photo of me and Tenshi by Jillian.





Another photo of me and Tenshi also by Jillian.





And... another one (* ̄∇ ̄)ノAHAHA by Jillian too.





Yes, another one! I like how my legs looked in this one! (○^▽^○)



What do you think of my cosplay? It's my second cosplay~! My first one was Tamura Hiyori from Lucky Star.





It was before I cut my fringe into full front fringe (●>v<●)



I first debuted my cosplay at Daicon 2009. It looked okay, right?



I'm going to get my third cosplay done as soon as possible so that I can cosplay another character in the coming events. I'm planning to do three cosplay this year! Try to guess what cosplay I'm going to do! It's all from Lucky Star!



I'm obsessed with Lucky Star. (●>v<●) I'm trying to watch more other anime so that I will like them and cosplay those characters. Even though I've watched more than 40 already but I still can't find my love for them. I like them, not love them (´;ω;`)



New Year is coming soon! Have you finished with your list of your new year resolutions? I have not had any new year resolution list before, but this year I HOPE I can make out one! Hehehe



Well then, see ya~!



P.s: Did you notice something wrong with my Kiyal cosplay? ( > v < )

2 comments: