November 22, 2010

Penang trip 2010 part two

I'm finally done with photoshopping the photos for the Penang trip!

DSCN0832


DSCN0825
Ky Li look so kawaii~


DSCN0824
Tenshi laughed till her eyes are closed. Haha!

DSCN0826
Familiar with this pose? It's Rima-tan's bara baransuu!

DSCN0828

DSCN0827

DSCN0829

DSCN0830

DSCN0831

DSCN0837
Waiting for the elavator to arrive.

One thing I hate about scheduled trips (I mean those that you have to follow a group) is limited time. You'll have to rush, rush, rush like there's no tomorrow. And some items on the schedule gets cancelled when there's no time for that. Urgh

DSCN0838

DSCN0841
In the elavator. You can easily spot out the teachers, right? (I'm not trying to be racist!)

DSCN0854
This tortoise is HUGE! It pops out its head when you want to take a picture!

DSC03916


DSC03918

DSC03923

DSC03924

DSC03929

Ok, now comes one of my favourite part of the trip...

DSC03934
SHOPPING!!!

DSC03936
We came all the way to Penang to have Mcdonalds... Actually we can't stand the heat outside that's why...

Day 2

DSCN0855
War Museum

DSCN0856

I did not take pictures inside cause I was afraid I might capture some of those 'things' since it's the real war building where people was killed and all.

There was this tunnel that leads into the underground. It was so dark and small. I got so scared (I'm afraid of dark) I kept holding onto Ky Li the whole time inside that tunnel... Then we had to climb this very long ladder upwards to get out... And it was dark too! I was so afraid to fall down and hit the person below...

After that we went to the Little India. It was the WORST PART of the trip! There was nothing else except Indian clothes, food, music etc. And there was this beggar in a wheelchair that came towards us while we were exploring by ourselves.

Well, Tenshi, Ky Li and I did discover something...
DSCN0867
Star cruise ship! I've never seen it before! So happy!

DSCN0861
We went to the botanical garden

DSCN0859
Where it's all green

DSCN0860
Green~

DSCN0864
The tour guide told us that this is one of the well-known stuff in the botanical garden...

After that we went shopping at Queensbay Mall. It was so big and nice but we only had 1 hour to shop. One freaking hour to shop!!! Initially we have 2 hours but all thanks to the time wasted at Little India we only left one hour to shop. = =

We ran inside the mall to the shops that we wanted to go only. It wasn't as fun as 'taking your time to shop'. T T

Day 3
I hate myself on this day. I had nosebleed in the morning then while I was panicking I left the bottle open and put it inside the bag. In the end I wet my mangas and my Popteen magazine. T T Have I mentioned this before...?

The snake temple was our last stop at Penang. I didn't take pictures since I ran out of the temple by the time those people were trying to get us to take pictures with the snake and pay them.

We headed to Ipoh to have lunch and stop by at ANOTHER temple...
DSCN0869

It was in a cave, and we climbed up some stairs
DSCN0870

Ok, maybe not just some but many flights of stairs

DSCN0871
All tired and sweaty... Not recommended for asthmatic people. Definitely

DSCN0872
This view wasn't even half of it yet.

Overall this trip was fun with friends but not very fun with the places. Our hotel was terrible. The room Tenshi and I got had a freaking spider web from the ceiling to the bed so we had to share room with another three girls...

I hope next year's trip will be better...

No comments:

Post a Comment