November 21, 2010

Osaka kara no SAPURAIZU!

A school year has passed by so quickly! It's already the holidays and soon I'm going to be a senior in my school. (●>v<●)

So a while ago, I've received 1000 points from Rakuten! Adding together with the points I had when I bought the Jinbei, 1019 which equals to 1019¥ I thought 'Why don't I take this opportunity to order something?'

And so after placing the order and waited patiently for about a week, my package arrived! Ok, I actually forgot all about it after the second day... βακα..._〆(゚▽゚*)

DSC04062
What can it be in it? Guess!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DSC04063
Hair accessory!
.
.
.
.
.
And I shall open the package...
.
.
.
.
.
DSC04064
Ok, I know, you know, we know what it is already.

DSC04073
Rilakkuma + Ichigo hair accessory!

Seriously, this thing only costed 399¥ but the shipment costed 900¥. It's more than half of the price of the item!

But there's nothing I can do now after I bought it... It's really cute, though others do state out why do you have a bear on your hair... It's just normal, not on a teenager hair you say, but there isn't any rules that says you can't use such hair accessory right

*************************************************************************************

Anyways, I got request on doing the Kana Nishino's Kimitte make up look (yay!). It was fairly easy to do. ^^



Some preview pictures of the look

blog-3
Striking the Nishino Kana's pose... I don't know why she keeps doing this pose. In Best friend's cd cover, Motto's cd over, If's cd's cover, Aitakute Aitakute's cd cover, Aitakute Aitakute's pv, Kimitte's promotion poster...

blog-4

Blog-1
A close up view

Photos are terrible since they are from my phone. Gomenasai~
Of course, the items used in this look is not perfectly like what she has since I can't possibly get what she used right. Like the lashes she used I think it's Dolly Wink No. 1 but I used Dolly Wink No. 5 + a dolly look type of lashes ( I forgot what type of lashes it's called).

I'll make it closest to the look as possible. So do follow me on twitter (HanieKuar) and be sure to check it out!

That's for now! Bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment