November 30, 2010

Okarie portrait

I've just drawn a portrait of Okarie-chan! ゚+。:.゚ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゚.:。+゚

okarie-3

I'm still a beginner at portrait drawing. What do you think of my art? (*o´・∞・`)?

063

I drew it based on this photo in Popteen November.



Matsuoka Rie nicknamed Okarie is the director for Ank Rouge.

She is also a model in Popteen. According to the November issue of Popteen, she is the fourth ranked model in the Magazine.

Okarie-chan is also a top GAL blogger with daily access up to 720,000. Okarie burogu




I love Okarie's style! It's so cute!

I hope I have more time to draw portrait arts of the models and singers I love! (*ゝ∀・*)v

2 comments:

  1. wow o_o ur good, even better than me xD i mostly do freehand though, cant copy to save my life xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. a e r i . t e r r o r ♥ - Hehe. But I'm still learning. Somehow I can't draw with the grids and all. Like draw a circle, lines etc.

    ReplyDelete