November 6, 2010

Kimitte



Kana Nishino's new single is out!
Track list
1. Kimi tte
2. Christmas Love
3. GIRLS GIRLS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm finally able to get photos from my camera to my computer! I have over 150 photos to photoshop now. Hopefully I will be able to finish photoshopping them as soon as possible so that I can blog about my trips!

One thing I love/hate to photoshop is faces. Especially pimples. lols

Gotta continue photoshopping now!

Canteen Day is coming! Gonna take a lot of photos! Look out for J.C.C!

Sore ja, matane!

3 comments:

  1. Hey. can you do a cheat one on Nishino Kana look? I hope you can!
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous- I was just thinking about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. I got an sudden urge when I saw your post on her new single. I thought that if you like her so much,i hope you could do a cheat one will look nice. maybe Shiseido Maquillage ICONIQ's look to please?

    ReplyDelete